Last updated: May 27, 2019
At Propeze Corp. ("we", “us”, "our", or “Propeze”) we respect your privacy and value your trust, so it’s important that you understand how we use and protect your personal information.
Our business partners, ad networks, and other third parties may also have their own websites and services with separate privacy practices and policies. We encourage you to read the privacy notices of all websites, portals, and applications that you visit to understand their privacy practices. Our website may contain “links” to other third party websites/service providers. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices employed by other sites, so please read the privacy policies of these sites before disclosing any personal information to or through them.
By providing personal information to Propeze through our Platform and/or Services, you agree and consent that we may collect, use, and disclose your personal information in accordance with this Policy. You may refuse or withdraw consent at any time, subject to legal and contractual restrictions and reasonable notice; however, refusal or withdrawal of consent may prevent us from providing you with our products or services.
Information We Collect
When you use our Platform or Services, we collect a variety of information from and about you, your devices, and your interaction with the Services. Some of this data is personal information. We use your personal information to enable various platform functionalities, communicate with you, and provide you with a relevant, personalized experience on our platform.
Information You Provide
The data we collect from you includes, information you choose to provide during your registration, to confirm your identity to us (required in order to access full platform functionality), or that you choose to include on your Account profile. When using the Platform or Services, You may be asked to provide personal information such as your name, email address, home or business address, phone number, details about your home or properties you are interested in, credit card or other financial information, government-issued ID, professional licencing information, and other similar information. You may be asked to provide us with personal information when, for example, you are registering for an Account, completing your Account profile, purchasing Services through the Platform, verifying your identity, bidding on a property, connecting with a real estate professional, or at other points during your use of the Platform. You may also provide us with the personal information of a third-party, such as when you put in a request for your agent or client to join the platform, or share a listing via email. We may combine this information with other information we collect from your use of and interaction with the Platform and your connection with third parties through the Platform.
Some of the personal information you provide to us through the Platform is collected and processed by third parties on our behalf. For example, when you make a purchase through the Platform, your credit card or debit information is collected by a third-party payment processor.
Cookies and Tracking
The pages on the Platform may also include web beacons or pixels, which are electronic files to count users who have visited that page, to track activity over time and across different websites, to determine users’ interactions with emails we send, to identify certain cookies on the computer or other electronic device accessing that page, or to collect other related information, and this information may be associated with your unique browser, device identifier, or Internet Protocol address. We may, for example, implement a pixel on the pages of the Platform where you view a certain advertisement so that we can track whether you visit a website associated with that advertisement at a later time.
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Where appropriate or legally required, we will describe how we will use your personal information, and will provide you with the opportunity to consent to or deny that use. For example, we will not share your personal information without first obtaining your prior explicit consent for us to do so (such as, for example, when connecting you with a real estate professional at your request)
You may contact us at any time to correct, update, amend, or request deletion of your personal information through the address listed in the Contact Information section below.
Sharing and Disclosure of Your Information
We will only share information that identifies you personally (that you provide outside the public areas of the Platform) in the following circumstances:
- When you consent: We will share your personal information when you consent or direct Propeze to share it. This happens when you submit your information through many of our Services. For example, if you choose to contact a real estate professional, your name and contact information will be shared with that professional.
- We also use the information you provide about third parties for communications required during the transaction process. If you provide personal information about your client(s)/ collaborator(s)/real estate professionals to Propeze, you represent and warrant that you have obtained their consent to do so. Such information may be shared with other third parties for the purposes of completing a transaction.
- In response to a valid court order, subpoena, government investigation, or as otherwise required by law. We also reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we, in good faith, believe to be unlawful. We may share certain personal information when we believe it is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property and safety of others and Propeze, including to enforce or investigate a potential violation of the MSSA (accessible at www.propeze.com/mssa), detect, prevent, or otherwise respond to fraud, security or technical concerns, to support auditing and compliance functions, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Propeze, its users, or the public against harm.
- For business transfers: If and when Propeze is involved in a merger, acquisition, or any form of transfer or sale of some or all of its business, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, we may share your personal information in connection with that transaction.
- To process payment for the subscription and use of our products and services. We collect and use personal and financial information to process payment for your subscription to the Propeze Platform and Services.
Propeze may also share or sell aggregated or de-identified/anonymized information that cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Retaining Your Information
We will retain your personal information to meet our contractual obligations to you, your real estate professional(s), and for as long as your account is active or potentially active, is reasonably useful for commercial purposes, or as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. We may also retain aggregate information beyond this time for sale, research purposes, and to help us develop and improve our services. You cannot be identified from aggregate information retained or used for these purposes.
Security of Your Information
We have implemented a number of security measures and protocols to maintain the safety and security of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information on or through the Platform or Services. We offer a secure server and have established appropriate physical, technical, and administrative safeguards to protect the personal information we collect from or about our users. We restrict access to personal information to our employees, contractors, and agents who need to know the information to process it for us, and who are subject to confidentiality obligations.
Any sensitive personal information will be transmitted in an encrypted form using SSL encryption. Notwithstanding our security safeguards, it is impossible to guarantee 100% security in all circumstances.
Should you wish to access or update your personal information, or have any questions or concerns about this Policy, please contact us via email or mailing address as follows:
Mail: Propeze Corp., 207 Queens Quay W, Suite 419, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5J 1A7